treated like family.
Flexbile, afforadble personal care and nursing services in the privacy of your home.Read more about us
En su mismo vecindario.
Personal Especializado Y Asistencia Professional
Nuestra meta es hacer que cada cliente se siente como si él o ella sea familia.MÁS INFORMACIÓN
20 years of experience
Our skilled therapists have extensive experience dealing with medically fragile children with complex needs.read more
Altomar Home Health Inc.
Altomar Home Health Inc. is a full service Home Health Agency, licensed by the Texas Department of Health Services.
We offer care and health services at home to help our patient population, which ranges from infant to elderly and disabled, to maintain their independence with dignity. We provide a comprehensive evaluation, and tailor the care to the needs of the individuals and their family.
Our care providers include Certified Nurse Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, Registered and Vocational Nurses, Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists.
All are experienced, compassionate, and attentive. All our care professionals are thoroughly tested and screened. We can bill our patients using private pay, Medicare, Medicaid and some private insurances.
Our service area includes all of El Paso county and Santa Teresa, New Mexico Areas.
Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Altomar Home Healthcare can help.
Our fully bonded and insured caregivers are tested and professionally trained. Altomar Home Healthcare can provide as little as 3 hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Consider the possibilities.
At Altomar Home Healthcare we truly embrace our motto – where you’re treated like family.
We strive to provide our clients with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism. Our inter-disciplinary team of professionals communicate a positive and helpful attitude toward all of our clients. And in each case, we do everything possible to bring every client to their optimal level of health and comfort.
- Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Altomar Home Healthcare can help.
- Our team of experienced, highly trained physical therapists is dedicated to providing you with effective treatments that get you back to your life quickly. We offer evidence-based physical therapy centered on proven hands-on techniques and individualized exercise programs.
- Our occupational therapists use task directed activities in the treatment of our patients whose functional abilities and independence with activities of daily living have been impaired by illness, injury or normal aging.
- Our speech therapists provide a continuum of services including assessment, education and treatment for language, voice, articulation and fluency disorders. Our treatment programs are directed towards improving communication skills and safe swallowing.
Medical Social Services
- Our Medical Social services help individuals, couples and families cope with the social, psychological, cultural and medical issues resulting from an illness. Professionals in medical social services also help patients fully utilize medical care.
home health aides
- There comes a time in every person’s life when the passing of time and advancing age can begin to diminish the memory and cognitive functions that play an important role in performing basic, everyday activities.
- With 20 plus years of experience in skilled care for pediatrics we are compassionate and committed in giving the best care possible for your loved one. We strive to provide our clients with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism.
Durable Medical Equipment
- We strive to deliver equipment that meets the exact needs of our clients, and we take pride in providing unparalleled service every step of the way — from selecting the ideal product to setup and training to continued support.
"Not only were you very sensitive and responsive to the urgent health care needs of my mother, but you were also very accommodating to the paperwork required for the long term insurance compliance."
"You know that we credit Altomar Home Healthcare and your hand-picked caregivers with giving my husband the quality of life that allowed him to endure his disabilities as long as humanly possible - with the grace and dignity we felt he deserved."
"I most heartily and highly recommend your agency to anyone who requires constant companionship for a loved one who is in danger when unattended."